Putting a chic twist on traditional Memorial Day style with a body suit, and maxi skirt. What pieces did you style for your Memorial Day outfit?
Happy Memorial Day!
Did you guys know that every year for Memorial Day my family and I do nothing? While most people are hanging out by the pool or grilling, we just relax. My husband works every year and it’s always the first big holiday right after school gets out for the summer so we’re literally just too tired to do anything. This year we did something a little different. We took a trip to Deland to check out some mural wall art and take some fun photos yesterday. Today, I cooked a feast with hopes that I won’t have to cook for the next few days but the way we eat I’ll be cooking again on Wednesday.
Take a look at how I styled my new favorite bodysuit from Forever 21 for my Memorial Day outfit.
22 Family Friendly Activities You Can Do in Your Memorial Day Outfit
- Go swimming
- Plan a family picnic at the park
- See an outdoor movie
- Netflix and chill at home
- Treat yourself to a spa treatment
- Go out for dinner
- Head to an amusement park
- Take a trip to the nearest outlet mall for a little shopping
- Send a care package to troops
- Attend a Memorial Day parade
- Have a neighborhood bake-off (cheesecake is a must!)
- Host a barbecue
- Visit a state park
- Go camping
- Head to the beach
- Go berry picking
- Vacation at a resort
- Go on a bike ride
- Make a patriotic dessert
- Read books about the holiday
- Teach kids how to fly the flag
- Experience some Disney Magic
What do you think of my Memorial Day outfit?
If you’re looking to style a matching mama + me outfit, this one is a good one for the holiday!