Looking for a fun and creative alternative for Christmas gifts this year? These DIY Christmas ornaments are just the thing you’ve been looking for!
These DIY Christmas ornaments are Tatiana and I’s absolute favorite thing to make! We love picking out which picture goes inside and wrapping them up, only to see a smile on everyone’s fave when they see what’s inside. All of the supplies cost less than $5. They’re super simple to make and making these ornaments together is one of our Christmas traditions.
DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Clear ornaments (we usually get ours from Walmart for $0.97)
- Permanent marker
- Wallet size picture of your choice
- Epsom salt (if you don’t have epsom salt, you can use confetti or an alternative for snow)
- Gather all of your supplies.
- Insert the picture into the ornament
- Pour the epsom salt into the ornament. You can pour as little or as much as you’d like.
- Using your permanent marker, decorate the outside of the ornament
What do you think of these DIY Christmas ornaments? Will your family be trying these for Christmas?