These mini strawberry cheesecakes bites, made with fresh strawberries, are the best thing you’ll take a bite into. This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however all opinions expressed are my own.
I am completely in love with cheesecake. It’s my favorite dessert. We would always have it for the holidays or special occasions as a kid but I could never perfect the recipe as an adult until now.
The secret ingredient? Sour cream. I couldn’t believe it either. All these years I’ve been trying to perfect my recipe and all I was missing was some silly sour cream. Once I figured it out, I was able to perfect my recipe and make these amazing strawberry cheesecake bites which no one else in my house will eat because I’m the only person who likes cheesecake. Using my super simple graham cracker crust recipe as the base I was able to make these in small batches. The crushed graham cracker crumbs make the perfect crust. These small batches of 12 or 24 is perfect because I can indulge in them for dessert or a mid day sweet treat.
You know what makes this cheesecake even better? Homegrown strawberries Fresh From Florida that I picked up in Publix. I love to buy fresh produce especially when I’m baking because the taste is so much better. Florida farmers make it easy for everyone to eat fresh produce year-round.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1/4c sugar
- 16oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2c sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a cupcake pan with lines of choice.
- Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. (A hand mixer will work too!)
- Add in sugar, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
- Add 1-2 tsp of cheesecake mixture to each lined cupcake pan.
- Bake for until 20 minutes or until cheesecakes are set. (DO NOT ALLOW THE CHEESECAKES TO CRACK! IF THEY ARE CRACKED, THEY ARE OVERCOOKED)
- Take out of the oven to cool completely.
- Once completely cooled, place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 16 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Line a cupcake pan with paper liners of choice.
Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
Add in sugar, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Don’t forget to scrape the sides of the bowl 😉
Add 1-2 tbsp of cheesecake to lined cupcake pan.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until cheesecakes are set. Do not allow the cheesecakes to crack. If they crack, they are overcooked.
Take out of the oven to cool completely.
Once completely cooled, place in the refrigerator to chill.
Serve cold with your favorite toppings.