Get my super simple recipe for the perfect brownie ice cream sundae that Dad will love.
Ice cream sundaes are the perfect treat. This one is paired with chocolatey, chewy brownies for an even better dessert. Father’s Day is today and I whipped up the perfect brownie ice cream sundae just in time. This dessert is filled with chocolate and love, and the perfect treat for after dinner. Find out how to make your very own brownie ice cream sundae with this scrumptious Graeter’s ice cream.
Tips for Making the Perfect Brownie Ice Cream Sundae for Father’s Day
- Make sure you’ve got Dad’s favorite ice cream.
- Don’t forget the toppings.
- Top it with a cherry and surprise Dad!
Brownie Ice Cream Sundae
- 1 pint of ice cream
- 3 brownies
- hot fudge sauce
- whipped cream
- pecan chips
- Stack 3 brownies at a bottom of a serving dish.
- Top with a big scoop of ice cream or two!
- Drizzle the ice cream and brownies with hot fudge sauce.
- Top ice cream with desired amount of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle pecans and additional toppings on top.
- Top with a cherry.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 Pint of Ice Cream
- 3 Brownies
- Hot fudge sauce
- Whipped cream
- Pecan chips
Stack three brownies at the bottom of a dish and top with a big scoop of ice cream.
Drizzle the ice cream and brownies with hot fudge.
Top ice cream with desired amount of whipped cream.
Sprinkle pecans or additional toppings such as chocolate chips and top with a cherry.