This gingerbread ice cream recipe is a fun twist on a traditional favorite created in partnership with Florida Milk. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Remember that time when T and I made the vanilla no churn ice cream? With a few extra ingredients we were able to make an extra special treat just in time for Santa to visit. This gingerbread ice cream is a no churn recipe as well which makes it easy to make with kids of any age. You don’t need any extra gadgets or trinkets – just a few ingredients, a little love, and lots of fun.
Gingerbread Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 gingerbread cookies (crushed)
- Gather your ingredients.
- Beat the heavy cream in a chilled bowl until thickened using a hand or stand mixer.
- Add vanilla extract, ground ginger and ground cinnamon. Beat until stiff peak forms, about 5-8 minutes.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Pour in crushed gingerbread cookies and fold using a spoon or spatula until combined.
- Pour the ice cream into an airtight container, similar to this one or this one.
- Cover tightly and freeze overnight.
- Scoop and enjoy!