This pepperoni pizza bites recipe was created in partnership with Florida Dairy Farmers. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I’m always searching for a quick and easy snack after school every day. My daughter is always hungry when she comes home and wants something hearty. I wanted to make sure that she was getting something that would fill her up but that wasn’t junk food. These pepperoni pizza bites are just that! What I love about this recipe is that we can make them together after school. I can also make them ahead of time and save them for another day.
Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- 1 package Crescent rolls or pie crust cut into large triangles
- Mozzarella cheese cubes
- Diced pepperoni
- Marinara sauce
- Italian herbs (optional)
- Garlic butter spread (optional)
- Muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the muffin tin with cooking spray to prevent sticking
- Place one triangle of Crescent dough/pie crust in a muffin tin space
- Add 2 thin slices of mozzarella cheese to each triangle
- Top with 1 teaspoon of marinara sauce
- Add diced pepperoni to each triangle. Then top with 2 more slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Fold each triangle over until sealed
- Coat the top of each triangle with the garlic butter spread
- Top with the garlic herbs
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve and enjoy with a side of marinara sauce