This summer has been scorching hot! These fruity coconut rum ice pops are the perfect treat to cool down whether you’re by the pool or lounging on the beach. You’ll love these for your next bbq or road trip (as long as you’re not driving).
Skip the rum and vodka for a kid-friendly version, and voila! Make sure to use a fun kids popsicle mold so that you can tell the difference between the two.
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 6 oz. cranberry juice
- 12 oz. Sprite
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 shots (3 oz) Coconut rum
- 1 shot (1.5 oz) Vodka
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large pitcher and stir well.
- Pour the pink flamingo mixture into the ice pop molds. (It may be helpful to use a funnel). Leave a little room up at the top of each mold for expansion during the freezing process.
- Place the lids/sticks on tight and freeze overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water over the ice pop molds to release the pops.
- Reusable Popsicle Mold - http://amzn.to/2tNkJyB
- Kid's Popsicle Mold - http://amzn.to/2tIUUyS