This post about travel beauty tips for moms has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AGummyYouCanTrust #CollectiveBias
My family loves traveling. We travel probably about once or twice a month which means that I always have to be on my toes when it comes to my beauty routine. I need something that’s quick and simple so that I don’t have to pack tons of makeup and spend hours applying it. After years of scrambling at the last minute and fumbling through my makeup bag on vacation, I’ve finally got the hang of things and I’m sharing 10 travel beauty tips plus my list of essentials with you to make things a breeze.
Travel Beauty Tips
1.Clean out your makeup bag.
The first thing that you should do before you even begin to pack your makeup bag is to clean it out. Did you know that makeup expires? A lot of people don’t. Go through your makeup bag and be sure to toss out any expired products. The last thing that you want is for your face to break out or even worse, get an infection, while you’re on vacation. Yeah, it happens.
2. Plan your looks in advance.
Once you’ve tossed all of your expired makeup, you’ll want to plan your looks. I like to keep my looks fairly simple when traveling because I don’t like lugging around tons of makeup. I usually stick to the same foundation and eye look and switch things up with my lipstick color. You can plan your looks according to your outfits so that you know what you need to pack. Try to pick looks that will require the least amount of products in your bag.
3. Remember that travel sized products are your friend.
Travel sized products are the best for traveling! Rather than bringing along full sized shampoo and conditioners, pick up a couple of travel sizes to throw in your makeup bag. This will leave for more space for other essentials.
4. Pack a palette with a good mirror.
A palette with a mirror is a 2-for-1. I love blush so I usually pack my favorite blush palette that has an awesome mirror. You could opt for an eyeshadow or lip palette if you’re not a blush gal.
5. De-pot if needed.
De-potting is removing the makeup from it’s container and placing it into a palette. It’s a good way to get all of your makeup essentials in one place. You can de-pot your eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, and whatever else you want to place it into a palette with a mirror for a one-stop shop.
6. Take multi-use products.
Multi-use products are my favorite. I’m obsessed with highlighter sticks because they can double as highlighter and eyeshadow plus they are usually smaller so they fit perfectly into my bag.
7. Seal liquid products in plastic bags.
Sealing any liquid products into plastic bags will eliminate ruining any of your makeup. I like to seal all of my liquid products individually if I bring them. I try my best to avoid bringing them along at all.
8. Pack tried and true products.
Experimenting with makeup is the last thing that you want to do when traveling. If you bring a product that you’ve never used before and end up not liking it then you’ll be stuck without anything. Stick to products you’ve tried and love for the best results.
9. Don’t forget about your hair and nails.
Your hair and nails are important too. I always pack delicious mixed berry, cranberry and blueberry flavored Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies. These Gummies are the only Beauty Gummies that are USP verified, so you know that what’s on the label, is what’s in the gummies. So you can get more from your Beauty Gummies. Nature Made® has the 1st Gummies to receive USP verification and gives you the assurance that you’re getting the nutrients you seek from your Gummies. The U.S. Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) is a third party nonprofit organization that verifies products for purity, potency, and quality.
Rather than taking the entire jar of gummies with you, you can pre-portion what you’ll need for your trip into a travel sized pill box.
10. Remember to pack makeup wipes and face cleanser.
Skip the liquid cleanser and pack makeup wipes instead. They make for an easier cleanup and you don’t have to remember to pack cotton swabs. Opt for travel size cleansers and masks for after you remove your makeup.
Travel Beauty Essentials
Now that you’ve got your travel beauty tips and are ready to pack your bag, here’s a few essentials that I absolutely can’t live without when I’m on the go.
- Foundation sticks
- Cuticle oil
- Makeup wipes
- Roll-on perfume
- Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies Nature Made® gives you the assurance that you’re getting the nutrients you seek from your Gummies.
- Setting spray
- Eye masks
- Travel size hair products
- Makeup brushes
- Makeup brush cleaning spray
- Hair ties + bobby pins
- Eye liner
- Lipstick or lipgloss
- Lip liner
Sticking to these tips and tricks make packing a smoother process every single time. What are some of your beauty travel tips and go-to essentials?
- More about Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies
- Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies provides 2500 mcg biotin and 100 mg vitamin C per serving
- May help support healthy hair, skin and nails in those deficient in biotin.†
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant support and supports collagen synthesis†
- These Gummies are the only Beauty Gummies that are USP verified, so you know that what’s on the label, is what’s in the gummies. So you can get more from your Beauty Gummies.
- Delicious Mixed Berry, Cranberry and Blueberry flavors
- Learn more Nature Made and USP here
- Nature Made® gives you the assurance that you’re getting the nutrients you seek from your Gummies.
- Nature Made® has the 1st Gummies to receive USP verification. The U.S. Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) is a third party nonprofit organization that verifies products for purity, potency, and quality.
- With verification from USP for purity and potency, Nature Made Adult Gummies is “a gummy you can trust”
- Nature Made® has partnered with the USP, an independent 3rd party, nonprofit organization that tests its gummies for purity and potency so you get the added assurance that it has the nutrients you’re seeking.
- † These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure prevent any diseases.