Are you on the hunt for the perfect hair style for the holidays? I’ve got you covered with this quick and easy holiday curly hair tutorial. This post is sponsored by Schwarzkopf.
The holidays are my favorite time of year! It’s filled with family, fun, and moments that create lifelong unforgettable memories. With so many activities going on, I have to keep up the quick and easy cute hairstyles. Usually during the winter, I switch up my hair color for a change. I decided to go with Schwarzkopf Keratin Color in Velvet Brown. I love using this color from Walmart because it gives me even color from root to tip plus 100% gray coverage. Yup, I’ve got way more grays than I’d like to admit. It gives me professional quality hair color at home that is easy to use and produces beautiful color results that last! The K-BOND PLEX™ is salon inspired anti-breakage technology and repairs the inner hair structure for strong and healthy looking hair.
Holiday Curly Hair Tutorial
If you’re looking for a fun way to switch up your hair this holiday season and have less hair breakage, I highly suggest Schwarzkopf Keratin Color. It will leave your hair looking healthy and strong for up to 80% less breakage* (*vs. untreated hair) plus the process is quick and easy.
Follow these directions for the perfect color:
- Twist the cap and apply the pre-treatment to the dry ends of your hair.
- Carefully squeeze the entire contents of the Color Creme tube into the application bottle.
- Securely place the cap back onto the application bottle and shake vigorously until all contents are mixed together.
- Twist off the cap and start the application process.
- Thoroughly apply the mixture to each strand.
- Using your fingertips and wearing gloves, massage in the mixture. (Use a brush if you’re going for a blended look).
- Let the mixture sit on your hair for 30 minutes to develop properly.
- After 30 minutes, rinse out the mixture using warm water. Continue to lather and rinse until the water runs clear.
- Towel dry your hair then work the Keratin Care Complex Conditioner in.
Check out my before and after (left to right)
Once my color is all done, I blow dry my hair and begin to curl. I like to use a curling wand but you can also use a flat iron. Here’s the simple tips to curling:
- Start at the bottom of your hair, dividing it into 1/4 inch sections.
- Wrap each section of hair around the barrel beginning at the top.
- Leave the hair wrapped for about 10-30 seconds depending on the temperature of your wand and thickness of your hair. 15 seconds typically works for me.
- Repeat until you’ve gone through of your hair.