I’m a beauty fanatic! I love new products and trying new things. I picked up a ton of new products at The Makeup Show a couple months ago and finally got around to trying them. Here’s a few of my favorites:
1.Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink: I got this as a blogger perk to try out and I absolutely love them! They have literally been my go-to all summer. The application is flawless and the color payoff is unbelievable. What’s even better is that they’re all under $10 so they won’t break the bank.
2. Qosmedix Brush Cleaner: I can’t say enough good things about this brush cleaner. It is hands down my favorite. I’ve tried so many other and none of them seem to do as good a job as this one. This cleaner is perfect for quick brush cleaning in between applications. I love to take it with me when I’m traveling.
3. Kat Von D Lock It Foundation: You guys, I slept on this foundation for way too long! So many of my friends use it but I’ve been married to Make Up Forever and MAC for years. I bought this Kat Von D foundation and now I can’t get enough of it. It is literally one of the best full coverage foundations out right now. It’s even better when you use it with the hydrating primer. Their shade range is incredible and they even have shades for brown girls. My shade is 71 Deep Warm.
4. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm: Usually I stick to coconut oil or wipes to remove my makeup but after finding this balm I haven’t used anything else. It takes my makeup off so easily without leaving my face feeling oily and gross.
5. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener: You need this straightener in your life and nothing else. I got this straightener a couple months back and use it every time I straighten or curl my hair. You can even get some beautiful beach waves with it. You’ll spend a pretty penny on it but it’s definitely worth it.
6. Danessa Myricks Enlight Illuminators: I picked a few of these up at The Makeup Show as well and I regret not getting more. If you’re not familiar with Danessa, you must be sleeping under a rock. Danessa is a Goddess in the beauty world and when she announced she was coming out with a beauty line we all rejoiced especially us brown girls. The color payoff with this highlighters is insane. I love me a good unicorn glow and these are perfect for just that.
What are some of your summer beauty favorites?