This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SuperCrispyMealHero #CollectiveBias
I’m obsessed with quick and easy meals. You know those meals where you fit multiple food groups in one dish? Those are the ones I love. French fries have always been the way to my heart. When I came across these Lamb Weston Grown in Idaho Super Crispy Crinkle Cut Fries in Publix I had to try them.
I think I’ve literally tried every brand of french fries from the frozen aisle that exists and I haven’t been able to find one that I love yet. Lamb Weston Grown in Idaho french fries have a super crispy outside and full and fluffy inside, just the way I like it. I love making them in the air fryer because they’re ready in just 10 minutes and taste so delicious!
Now, here’s a super simple recipe that I love for lunches and let’s be honest, even dinner. These air fryer buffalo chicken fries are ready in under 30 minutes. They’ll be a hit with anyone who tries them.
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Fries
- Buffalo chicken strips
- Lamb Weston Grown In Idaho Super Crispy Shoestring Fries (Grown In Idaho Crispy Potato Puffs will work too)
- Bleu cheese
- Place your fries or potato puffs into the air fryer. Cook according to the directions for your air fryer.
- While fries are cooking, chop the chicken strips into small bits.
- Once fries are done, allow to cool. Place onto a plate.
- Top fries with buffalo chicken and bleu cheese.
- Optional – add bacon bits for an extra crunch.
- Serve and enjoy!
Will you give this recipe a try?