Slime is all the rage these days. We’re getting in on the fun and sharing 4 easy steps to make DIY glitter slime for under $10.
DIY glitter slime sounds like a cute idea, right? Well it is. Slime is all the rage these days so we decided to get in on the fun and make our own slime for one of our family weeknight activities. The best part is that we had all of the ingredients laying around our house already and you can make the slime in just 4 easy steps.
4 Easy Steps to Make DIY Glitter Slime under $10
- 5 oz. of white or clear glue (or use pink, blue or green glitter glue for less mess)
- Glitter color of choice
- 1 TBSP contact lens solution
- 1 TBSP baking soda
- Gather all of the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients. Start by adding 5oz. of clear or white glue to a bowl. Then, mix in the glitter followed by the contact lens solution and baking soda.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- Enjoy and play!
Once you’re done playing with your slime, be sure to store it in an airtight container so that it doesn’t dry out.