Chipotle chicken tacos are just what you need for Taco Tuesdays. Just a few simple ingredients are needed for these delicious tacos.
Anybody else obsessed with tacos as much as I am? We have tacos at least once a week in our home. They’re easy to make, only needing a few simple ingredients, and are so tasty. If you’re looking for a fun way to spice up taco night, give these chipotle chicken tacos a try. They’re sure to be a hit with your family and friends!
Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- Chicken tenderloins (1 per taco)
- Chipotle seasoning
- Lime juice
- Grilled plantains
- Feta cheese
- Taco shells
- Season your chicken tenderloins with the chipotle seasoning. (The amount of seasoning you use will depend on how many tacos you’re making. Make sure that each tenderloin is covered well enough with the seasoning.)
- Grill the tenderloins, about 4-5 minutes per side, until the inside is white.
- Once the chicken is grilled, remove from the heat and slice into small pieces.
- Place your taco shells onto a taco serving tray or plate.
- Lay the chicken bits into a taco shell.
- Top with the grilled plantain bits, feta cheese, and cilantro.
- Squeeze lime juice over the taco (optional).
- Serve and enjoy.
Photos by Emma Anne Photography