This Easter inspired Bacon Egg and Cheese sandwich recipe post was created in partnership with Pillsbury™. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Easter is always a special day in our home. We spend so much time prepping to make sure that we have our Easter eggs, baskets, and a full menu for the actual day. Growing up, our entire family would come over after a morning service and we would indulge in a huge family breakfast. Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls were a staple on our menu every single Easter. There was usually only one person in charge for preparing Easter breakfast. Now that I have a family on my own, I’ve become that person.
I love it.
I love being surrounded by friends and family celebrating something so special. This year I decided to add a few extra special touches to breakfast with Easter inspired bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches. I wanted to do something fun since there are always so many kids at our Easter breakfast. A fun twist on a traditional favorite with Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls was the perfect way to do it. The sandwiches are simple to make, so simple the kids can even put them together themselves. What’s even better is that they only require 4 ingredients.
Easter Inspired Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Makes 4 Easter Bunny Crescents
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls 8 ct (8.0 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 4 strips of bacon (flavor of choice)
- Shredded cheese of choice
- Cook your bacon and eggs as preferred.
- Chop the bacon into pieces. (Bacon bits work as well)
- Each triangle can be cut into the shape of your choice.
- Bake according to instructions on packaging.
- Once the crescents are cooled, spoon some of the eggs, bacon, and cheese onto 1 Easter shaped crescent.
- Top with another crescent to make into a sandwich.
- Serve and enjoy.
My family loves scrambled eggs so that is what I chose to use for this particular recipe. However, you can use sunny side up, over easy, or whatever your guests prefer. Scrambled eggs are just so much easier to make in patches than the others. Each 8oz can of Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls will make 4 breakfast sandwiches. Typically since we serve more than one dish for Easter breakfast so we only account for 1 sandwich per person but it’s always a good idea to make extras. Your guests won’t be able to stay away from the fluffy, flaky crusts that these are made with.