Enjoy these easy indoor smores year round by making them at home. Top them with Pillsbury Brownies for an extra special treat. This post is sponsored by General Mills. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I love s’mores! They are the perfect treat to bring back memories of your childhood. Now that I’ve got a family of my own, we love creating our own memories. I have to admit thought that I’m not a huge fan of creating a campfire to enjoy them. Smoke, fire, and flames plus kids sometimes just isn’t a good mix.
I was convinced that there had to be a better way to create the gooey goodness of a s’more indoors without an outdoor campfire. It took a little brainstorming but I found the perfect solution to make easy indoor s’mores without the hassle. With this solution you don’t need a big backyard, outdoor campfire or a fancy fire pit to indulge in a sweet treat.
Make a DIY Indoor Campfire in 2 Simple Steps
Making an indoor campfire is such a genius idea and quite honestly I’m sad that I didn’t think of it sooner. It’s so simple and the cleanup is extremely easy. It’s an affordable solution compared to an outdoor campfire and can be made during any time of year. How amazing is that!
For an indoor campfire all you’ll need is three things – Sterno fuel cans, an electric lighter and a heat resistant tray. Once you’ve got all your supplies, simply place the fuel containers onto the tray and light them. There’s your indoor campfire!
Have you ever had brownie s’mores? Let me tell you that they are the best s’mores that I’ve ever had! With Pillsbury’s Place & Bake brownies from Publix, they are so easy to make. I love the chocolate fudge brownies but the chocolate brownies with marshmallows are amazing for s’mores too.
How to Make Indoor Smores with Brownies
- Ethanol gel sterno cans (1 per person)
- Heat resistant tray (to hold Sterno fuel cans)
- Sticks for roasting marshmallows
- Electric lighter
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate of choice
- Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies
- Pre-bake your Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies in the oven according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Remove the brownies and allow them to cool before making your s’mores.
- Place your Sterno fuel cans onto the heat resistant tray. Light each container.
- Prepare the graham crackers by placing the chocolate onto one side of the graham cracker.
- Place your marshmallows on the stick.
- Roast the marshmallows by placing them over the fire.
- Once your marshmallow is roasted, place it on top of the graham
- cracker with the chocolate.
- Next, add the brownie or brownie crumbles on top of the marshmallow.
- Close your s’more by adding another graham cracker on top.
- Eat and enjoy!