Looking for a new dessert recipe? Unicorn sugar cookie truffles are a fun twist made with a tasty classic that you absolutely need to try! This recipe was sponsored by the Florida Dairy Farmers.
I don’t know about you but I could eat pretty much every sugar cookie that’s put in front of me. Homemade sugar cookies are always a major hit in our home and never last long. Even though we love sugar cookies, I wanted to put a fun twist on these tasty sweets and try something new – unicorn sugar cookie truffles.
Tell me those don’t sound amazing?
What I love about truffles is that they are so super easy to make. The recipe takes only 3 ingredients and a little creativity to make. It’s a kid-friendly recipe that your kids can even make alone. Check out the recipe below and let me know what you think!
Unicorn Sugar Cookie Truffles
- 12 sugar cookies
- 2oz cream cheese
- White chocolate for melting
- Sprinkles or gold dust
- Food safe pens
- Using a food processor, pulse 12 sugar cookies into crumbs.
- Add cream cheese to sugar cookie crumbs.
- Pulse 6-7 times until both ingredients are mixed well together.
- Roll mixture into small round balls.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package instructions.
- Using a spoon, coat each truffle with the white chocolate and place onto a non-stick tray.
- Sprinkle the truffles with sprinkles or edible gold dust.
- Once all of the truffles are coated, place the tray into the refrigerator to cool for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the truffles from the refrigerator.
- Using a food safe pen, draw unicorn eyes onto each truffle.
- Serve and enjoy!