Putting a fun twist on traditional garland with this felt DIY Christmas tree garland. All you need is a few supplies to recreate this fun DIY at home.
Christmas Tree Garland DIY
DIY Christmas decorations seem to be a thing I’m really into lately. I’ve seen some fun garlands online but haven’t had any success finding them in stores so I decided to make my own. This DIY is so simple and all you need is 3 supplies to get started. Felt, twine, and scissors/Cricut Maker are the only things you need for this project.
- Felt (in whatever colors you choose)
- Twine or ribbon for hanging
- Scissors/Cricut machine for cutting
- Hot glue gun
- Template (Cricut Design Space template here / Access a printable template in the Mom Resource Library here)
- Adhere the felt to a purple strong grip mat using a brayer.
- Cut the Christmas trees out using the felt function on your Cricut.
- Attach the trees to twine or ribbon using a hot glue gun.
Don’t have a Cricut? No worries. You can use scissors for your DIY Christmas tree garland too.
There really aren’t any detailed instructions for this DIY because it’s that easy to make. Once you’ve got your template all you’ve got to do is cut out the tree using your scissors. After you’ve cut as many trees as you want for your garland, attach the trees to the twine using a hot glue gun.
That’s it! It’s really that simple. I hope you try making this DIY Christmas tree garland and love it so much!
Tag me on Instagram @BiancaDottin if you end up making your own garland. I’d love to see what you create!