White jeans are everything, especially in the summer. I’m sharing 6 reasons why you should wear white jeans in the summer.
Summer is here and on super hot days I love to wear shorts with a cute t-shirt like this but sometimes that’s just not realistic. When I was younger I used to avoid white like the plague. Let’s be real, it wasn’t really my color of choice in my teenage years for obvious reasons but then I became a mom and I still couldn’t get used to the idea of wearing white. It wasn’t until around having baby #2 that I really fell in love with white. I realized how good it looked no matter what I wore it with. My first pair of white jeans was this pair from Old Navy and I’m still rocking with them years later. They’ve held up for so many years throughout so many washes (I wore them here, here, and here too).
If you’re still not convinced that white jeans are a wardrobe essential for summer, here’s a few more reasons why you should be wearing them.
6 Reasons to Wear White Jeans in The Summer
- They’re a staple that never goes out of style.
- You need a little leg coverage on rainy days.
- White jeans can be paired with any pattern or texture.
- The perfect fit can be slimming especially after you’ve gone in on all the food at the cookouts.
- With a blouse and heels, you can have a simple but dressy look.
- It looks good on every skin tone.
Here’s to having fun all summer long wearing white! Hope you guys have a great summer too!
Photos by Emma Shourds Photography