Have you ever wondered what makes a cloth diaper so great? I’m sharing all you want to know about why cloth diapers are a better alternative to disposables.
A cloth diaper is something I never used with Tatiana. They have been a mystery to me for years. I never understood why parents would want to wash poop off of a diaper and reuse it. The germophobe in me always considered it to be unsanitary. Then, Tristan came along and my thought process changed. Cleaning cloth diapers is no different than a disposable diaper. Either way you’re interacting with pee and poop. Your kid’s got to be changed and you’ve got to do it.
With kid #2 cutting back on expenses is a necessity. We wanted to find ways to not only save money but cut back on waste. The BumGenius All-in-One Freetime cloth diaper was where we decided to start.
Cloth Diaper 101
- You can save up to $1,500 on disposables by using cloth diapers
- There aren’t any harmful chemicals
- Waterproof outer cover prevents leaks and blowouts
- They’re easy to wash, dry, and store
- You can change your little one as often as needed without having to worry about wasting diapers
- Prevents 1 ton of landfill waste
- Durable plastic snap feature make it easy to customize the diaper to your little ones size
- Fits up to 35 lbs
- Natural, breathable fibers help to prevent diaper rashes
- Your little one will be stylish when wearing it
All in all, I’m excited about taking the leap to use cloth diapers. They’ll save us tons of money and let’s be honest, the fashionista in me loves all of the prints. Not to mention, I’m super excited about only having to go to the store to stock on diapers once! I can’t wait to put Tristan in one when he comes home. Stay tuned for pictures!
Shop some of my favorite BumGenius All-in-One Freetime cloth diaper designs here:
Thanks to my friends at BumGenius and Cotton Babies for making this post possible. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.