There are so many things I love about my Cricut Maker but here’s the top 5 reasons why. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
cWe’ve been a part of the Cricut family for a while now. T and I were wanting a Cricut for the longest time. Last year for Christmas I decided to invest in one. A Cricut Air Explore 2 was where we started our crafting with Cricut. Just a few short months later we upgraded to a Cricut Maker and it was one of the best decisions I’ve made. It’s now one of my favorites on my list of best tools for crafters and it’s the one thing I tell every crafter they must have.
5 Things I Love About My Cricut Maker
1. A Cricut Maker is a DIYers dream.
Crafting is something that T and I love to do together. When we got a Cricut Maker it stepped up our DIY game to the next level. We could virtually make anything we wanted with our new machine. It has the tools to cut hundreds of materials quickly and accurately. We didn’t have to worry about messing up a project because something was cut wrong.
2. It makes party decoration so easy.
I’ve been making party decorations and custom invitations for literally every party we’ve had since the Cricut Maker came into our house. I love how easy it is to customize decorations and invitations to match any them we want.
3. It’s portable
I love that the Maker is portable. T is a part of a few different extracurricular activities and the kids are always crafting. We can take the Maker with us on the go to club meetings. Packing it in its machine tote makes traveling with it so easy.
4. The Cricut Maker is the best all-in-one crafting machine.
We’ve made more projects with than I can count. From paper crafts to bookmarks to custom onesies, we’ve probably made it. I love that the Cricut Maker can cut so many different materials and make an endless number of projects. It gives Tatiana and I the freedom to try and create anything our minds can imagine.
5. Every project is unique.
With Cricut Design Space you can create literally any design you want. There are thousands of pre-made designs to choose from but the capability to create a custom design is what really drove me to become a part of the Cricut Maker family.
Custom Baby Onesie DIY
Supplies you’ll need
- iron-on vinyl (I used rose gold iron-on foil)
- Cricut Maker
- onesie, color of choice
- Create your design in Cricut Design Space.
- Size and cut your image. You can size your image using the onesie template in Design Space. When cutting your image, be sure to cut it as a mirror image and place the material shiny side down on your cutting mat.
- Once the image is cut, weed the negative space.
- Heat up your iron or EasyPress to 295 degrees.
- Place the design onto your onesie and iron it one for 35 seconds.
With the Cricut Maker you can make super cute projects like this DIY baby onesie. What are some projects you would make with yours?