This easy zucchini noodles recipe with tomato sauce is sponsored by Mirum. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s been a couple of weeks since I made the switch to eating vegan meals a few times a week. When I made the switch I was searching for easy recipes with only a few ingredients that my family would love. With a little help from Publix, I was able to find the ingredients I needed from brands like Unilever, PepsiCo, Conagra, Campbell’s, General Mills, and KraftHeinz. Publix is a one-stop shop that makes shopping simple and allows me to create easy meal solutions for dinner.
This zucchini noodles recipe from the Best Meals hub is not only healthy but simple enough for even beginner cooks.
Easy Zucchini Noodles Recipe with Tomato Sauce
- 1 pound zucchini (2 medium zucchini)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons Hunt’s® Tomato Paste
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Spiralize zucchini according to spiralizer directions. Alternatively, carefully cut zucchini
lengthwise into long thin noodles with vegetable peeler, stopping when seeds are
visible; set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-low heat. Add olive oil and garlic to pan; cook 30
seconds. Stir in tomato paste and cook 2 minutes. Stir in undrained tomatoes until well
combined; bring to a boil. Cook until liquid has reduced and sauce is thickened, about 4
- Add zucchini noodles and stir to coat noodles with sauce. Continue cooking 2 to 3
minutes, just until noodles are softened slightly. Garnish with basil and parmesan
cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
What I love about the recipes from the Best Meals hub on Facebook is that they’re simple without sacrificing the flavor. Each recipe has minimal ingredients yet is chock full of flavor. If you’re on the hunt for the best meals at home, Publix has got you covered.