Ever thought about baking an avocado? Nope? Never? Me either until one day all I had was an avocado and an egg for breakfast. I got creative with my meal and a baked avocado egg topped with creamy feta cheese was born.
1. Cut the avocado in half.
2. Remove the pit.
3. Place avocados into an oven safe dish, face up.
4. Crack one egg into each of the avocados.
*If the avocado has a small center, scoop some of the avocado center out.
5. Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
6. Bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven.
8. Sprinkle with feta cheese.