We’re headed on our first family vacay of the year to the capitol of the country for Tatiana’s 5th birthday. She’s been talking for months now about how much she wants to see The White House. We’re so excited about our trip that we decided to make a Washington DC bucket list to make sure that we did absolutely everything we could during our trip.
Washington DC Bucket List
- Visit The White House
- Get some famous pop tarts from Ted’s Bulletin
- Take a walk around the National Mall
- Visit the Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr Memorial
- Go shopping in Georgetown
- Read books in the Library of Congress
- Sit in a senate hearing at the U.S. Capitol
- Devour cupcakes at Georgetown Cupcakes
- Eat all of the delicious food at Juniper Restaurant at The Fairmont Hotel
- Learn about animals from around the world at the National Zoo
Can’t wait to post all about our trip and our stay at the beautiful, newly renovated Fairmont Hotel.