This post is written in partnership with Macy’s. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Subscription boxes are all the rage lately. I’ve been shopping at Macy’s ever since I was a kid. Now, as an adult we shop there together as a family. When Macy’s announced that they were coming out with a beauty subscription box I was excited.
Macy’s Beauty Box
I’ve been frequenting the beauty counters at Macy’s for years and buying my favorite brands from there. Macy’s sent me the beauty box so I wanted to do a review for you all to show you everything that’s included.
One of the best things about the Macy’s Beauty Box is the price point. It’s only $15 and includes amazing brands. Each beauty box comes a cute pouch for carrying your makeup samples, 5-6 sample size products plus a $5 off coupon for your next beauty purchase.
What’s Included in this Macy’s Beauty Box
- DOLCE&GABBANA Dolce Garden Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.6 oz.
- Dermablend Glow Creator Multi-Use Liquid Highlighter, 0.5 fl. oz.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer
- NUDESTIX Nudies Glow All Over Face Color
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil
- Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! 36-Hour Full-Blast Volumizing Mascara, 0.14 oz
The beauty box I received was for the month of May so all of the products included are perfect for summer. One of the things that I love is that the beauty box includes products that I have never used before. All of the products in this box are brown girl friendly which is an even bigger plus.
Have you tried a Macy’s Beauty Box before? I would love to hear your thoughts below.