Thank you to Mirum Shopper for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own
Growing up in the south there are two drinks that you could always find in my house: tea and lemonade. If you know me, you know that lemonade is my go-to drink. I love lemonade – strawberry, raspberry, pink, and good old fashioned lemonade. Lately I’ve been switching up my favorite lemonade recipe and spicing it up with Lipton’s Matcha Green Tea.
In an earlier post, I talked all about the benefits of this amazing green tea including how the matcha enhances my focus and helps me to feel awakened. I usually take hot tea on the go with me when I’m in a rush but sometimes I like to just sit back and relax. That’s when I pull this recipe out and make a nice glass of refreshing lemonade.
Lipton Matcha Green Tea Lemonade
- Tea bags
- Lemon or lime juice
- Gather all of your ingredients
- Place 2 tea bags into 2 cups of hot water
- Add sugar to taste (I usually add about 1 cup of pure cane sugar but if you’re like my husband you’ll definitely want to add more. Mix in the sugar until it is fully dissolved)
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add lemon or lime juice and cold water to your tea
- Mix all of the ingredients together and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (if you’re in a rush, add ice cubes and serve)