You guys already know that game day is serious in our house. When we’re prepping for game day, I always have to make sure that my husband is armed and ready with the right game day essentials. His go-to choices are always Degree, Dove Men+Care, and Axe. When I’m shopping at Sam’s Club I pick up his favorite personal products. The bulk sizes at Sam’s Club are convenient because I know that they’ll last him for the entire season. They keep him feeling fresh all season long. Sometimes I forget to pick up his essentials before game day but luckily Sam’s Club club pickup is a life saver! My husband or I can simply place an order from our smartphones for everything that we need and head to the closest club store to pick up our essentials.
We’ve tried a million different brands but these game day essentials come through for the win every single time. Degree is his go-to because it lasts him throughout the entire day. It’s body heat activated and can withstand the Florida heat. The combination of the fresh scent of the Dove Men+Care and cooling agent with the Degree and Axe is perfect for game day. In addition to his personal care game day essentials, he has a sacred styling routine too. For every single game, he wears the same thing similar to the players wearing their uniform for every game. He wears basketball shorts, a Florida shirt t-shirt, and sneakers. Why? Probably because it’s comfortable but it’s also practical for the Florida heat.
Here’s a rundown of how he uses his game day essentials to prep for games:
- Stock up on his favorite personal care items using the Sam’s Club scan and go or club pick up if we’re in a hurry.
- Pick out Florida State game day shirt of choice with coordinating shorts and shoes.
- Shower using the Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash with the Axe Dual Sided Shower Tool.
- Apply Degree Men Dry Protection Cool Rush deodorant.
- Get dressed and head to the game.
- Celebrate the team’s victory.